Saturday, January 10, 2009

A flashback from earlier this week

I posted this blog entry on Mysapce earlier this week and I thought it was funny so I decided to share it all with you. Man, kids grow up way too fast!

Wednesday January 7, 2009

So today I picked Brandon up from school, he's in the 2nd grade and he's 8 years old, and I asked him how his day was. He said "my day was awesome"! I said "oh, yeah, what was awesome about it"? He said, " well, there are 2 girls that like me at school and one of them is a twin"!! And the other girl is her bestfriend. He went on to tell me that they both sit near him at lunch, 2 classes share a lunchroom at the same time. He also told me that he was nervous telling me about it so I told him it's ok to tell me stuff like that.
I suppose next year he'll be kissing, who knows! I am so not ready for this!!

1 comment:

  1. Please dont tell me this. Bryce already has 2 girlfriends, or so he says, that live in our subdivision that ARE twins. LOL.

    ReplyDelete